Friday 8 July 2011

Butlins July 2011

Ok, First things first. NO amount of Prozac on earth could make me a Red Coat. They are FAR too happy. Do they get brain washed when they get employed or something?

We booked Standard Self Catering Accommodation and I actually found it below Standard. The windows have so many Cobwebs I thought they were preparing for Halloween! The carpet was SO grubby and my feet were black. Left on the floor were random things like a Hair clip and a Safety pin (thats great to leave on the floor with kids around) The Bathroom wasnt great, the corners were dirty and hairy! And the amount of Fag butts around was gross! Oh and the Duvet was 2 foot longer than the cover! Weirdos!

My top tips to survive Butlins - Insect repellent as I have got SO many bites, your own cleaning kit and unless you only want a fry up or cereal for Breakfast, Go self catering!

Luckily the Entertainment was good and above everything else, the kids enjoyed themself and thats what matters! This was our 3rd trip and I'm not sure we'll book a family Holiday again next year!

Molly made me go on a few rides with her which made my stomach turn! It seems the older I get, the more or a wimp I become too! We spent far too much money on rides and games for the kids, but they are worth it!

Anyway, i'll keep this briefas its Hubbys birthday, plus I need to upload my holiday pics to facebook.

Aloha for now :o)

1 comment:

  1. What a shame.Nothing worse than dirty accommadation. At least the entertainment was good :)

    ReplyDelete