Monday 18 July 2011

Freebie!

Yay!

I got an email today saying I was to recieve this cute little 'High Tea Shape Matching' Set. Its a bit girlie for Harry, But It has shapes you have to match which he will like whereas Molly will love the tea set aspect of it, So everyones a winner! lol

As soon as I recieve it I will let the kids play it (I might have a little go too) then write my review. Feel like i'm getting into this blogging a bit more now. Although I have not written on here much and not for a while either.

So, as for my PND. I feel a bit Blah at the moment! Things still arent going right in life (No job, friends etc) and kids are still pains but I guess my Prozac is working as I'm getting through everyday withouth wanting to throw myself in front of a car, so Bonus!

As you may notice, I like to joke my way through things. I find it easier sometimes.
Last week I had 2 job interviews set up. Tuesdays one come along and i'll be buggered if I can find the place (this has happened once in the past too) So I get really mad with myself and cry all the way home! Thursdays comes and I know where to go this time, although my car has other ideas and wont start!! I swear I'm not suppose to have a job down here. Someone is seriously looking down on me and having a laugh! So instead of crying this time, I spend the rest of the afternoon laughing, or I will cry!

After all these failures I decided to put in for a council house nearer my family in Cambs and this time Hubby agreed I may have more luck up there.

This morning a letter arrives to say my application has been accepted and I just need to forward a few more docs! Bloody hell that was quick! God, its scary now that I might be moving! The only thing holding me back is the thought of taking Molly out of a school she likes. But she'll be ok, so everyone tells me! I need to do whats right for me for a change, and Hubby is away at Sea next year so I could do with my family around me!

Had to go to hospital last night as my little Harry had tummy/chest pains and a REALLY high temp. Obviously bcoz they cant find anything physicaly wrong with him, its a 'virus' His temp went well about 40.5C last night before he got bored of having it taken, so I wonder what it would have gone up to!!

In other news, I started a new Facebook oage, selling Second Hand Kids clothing, although no one has brought anything yet! Here's the link if you want to have a nose: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000387980691#!/pages/Seco...

Please share this page if you like it!

Anyway thats enough from me as kids are being super brats!

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment