Wednesday 29 June 2011

Feeling a bit BLAH!

I'm feeling a bit BLAH today! Cant explain it, probably bcoz I didnt take my Prozac last night (bcoz its decided to mstart giving me REALLY bad acid) so I need to go back to the doctors for new meds. Boo

I fell out with the Wii fit this morning, we wont be talking for a while. My scales on the otherhand are my best friends! They said i'd lost another lb, whereas the Wii Fit says I put on a lb. LIAR! It'll do anything to make me buy more fitness games!

I have just joined the Brit Mummy Bloggers. I'm hoping to gain some more followers and maybe some friends. I wonder when I'll actually have some real life friends though! I'd give anything to go back 10 years, miss all my old mates and my old mates from the RAF days!

My little Moonie is staying at Nanny & Grandads tonight, seeing as her Teachers are on strike tomorrow (yeah thanks) so she is there tonight & tomorrow. And there she is now on the phone to her Daddy. Write of the devil and she shall phone!

So tomorrow, Bo goes to Pre-school in the afternoon which means I get to go out, shopping ON MY OWN!!! YAY!!! Excited much! Gotta buy the Navy boy a birthday present, might have to treat myself to cheer me up too obviously!

This week has been crap on the job front. Not a lot around this week so not many applied for! grr. I want a job so much. I have an open evening for jobs at the place my Mother-in-law works tomorrow so we'll see. On a plus side, I have an interview to do my Science GCSE again, at college the end of next month. Hope that'll be ok. Need to get my teeth into something!

Anyway I've badgered on enough now, and there are good things on tv to watch.

Aloha for now :o/

2 comments:

  1. hello, found you through BMB.
    I just wrote a post on the strikes tomorrow, by the sounds of it you dont like them either?
    and dont listen to the wii, if the scales say you lost a lb, then the wii is just being mean or slow!
    happy shopping :)
    nikki xo http://peaceloveandlotsofgiggles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I finally found you through BMB. Hope you had a great time shopping. Yes ignore the wii mine changes from one minute to the next.

    my blog is http://workingmumof4.blogspot.com/

    Welcome to blogging

    Dianne x

    ReplyDelete