Sunday 26 June 2011

Let's Get Physical, Physical!

I think I may die by the end of the day! I need wine!

Ok, maybe an exaggeration there. I am trying to lose weight and get fit. I used to be in the RAF and was nice and slim & fit then, until Child 1 came along!

Me and the Wii are friends now, as it told me this morning I had lost 3lbs! Woohoo! Good start. I also did 30mins exercise on it after that. It must have put me in a good mood to do 30 mins!

I have also been drinking water all day. Ok I had a cheeky half of Shandy earlier, but how could I not in this weather, its gorgeous today!

So this afternoon, Me, Navy boy and the Kids, Moon & Bo (thats not their actual names, I'm not THAT weird. Its their nicknames) we out so the kids could go on their scooters. It was the first time Bo had been on his scooter, even though he's had it since before his birthday in May! (Thanks Aunty Chunky)

I got some Lovely pics of them riding and runing around. I might put some on here soon as soon as I put them onto my computer!

Just noticed that my Mum has now joined me here, Grandma Moon. Silly bugger. She calls me 'Little girl' and I call her 'Little Mum' Well she is about 3ft tall! Ok 5ft, but thats pushing it!

Back out into the Garden to cut the Navy Boys hair, I should get paid for this. The kids are happily playing in the scrap yard that is our garden at the moment.

Earlier me and Moonie were digging in the garden, getting our Veg and/or flower patch ready, when she decided to start collecting Worms. What a delight! Whereas Bo got excited when he got a Ladybird on his hand and ran in to tell his dad when it flew away. Not that his dad understood what he was shouting about, I had to translate. I'm getting good at 2 year old language now! Almost Fluent! Oh, and Moonie has decided she wants to start learning about God! Right, 1 Bible coming up then I guess!

Now Daddy is making the kids dinner whilst I sit here typing, wondering why my son has taken his shorts off, again! Little perv! Might do some more on the Wii later, although I'm quite chilled out now after a nice shower!. (Ok, Now Bo is standing, half naked, on the Sofa shouting "Two, Three, Two, Three" The only numbers he can really say at the moment. Never a dull moment with him)

did I mention, I want some Wine? Oh well, Holiday in a week, woohoo!!

Aloha for now.

2 comments:

  1. thats better x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, found your blog.. You made me smile and you like wine so happy to follow.. You on twitter yet, if not you should its a good way to promote your blog...

    ReplyDelete