Saturday 25 June 2011

First Blog!

So, this is a Blog eh?

My Mum advised me to start 'blogging' after reading about it in the paper. Who would have thought a middle aged women would advise a 20 something about 'blogging'

I'm still not sure about it. Who wants to read about my life and goings on? I guess we'll soon see!

Who wants to know a little about me? If not, then stop reading and bugger off. If so, please continue:

I am Female, 28, Married with 2 kids (1 of each) to a Navy Medic and we live in the South West. And I am currently typing this on a Laptop that has 3 keys missing, so its a challenge! lol

Some of you may know me (lucky you) the rest may call me Mummy Moon!

Do I like my life? No, but we'll talk about that more later (again, lucky you!)

So, I think I have bored you enough for now. If you enjoyed what you read, please share or what ever it is you do with a Blog!

Aloha

2 comments:

  1. good start but you need to put in more information x

    ReplyDelete